#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Yep weird dreams working on formulas and programs of some sort. Woke up 3 times since 3:09 with a headache, exhausted.
Nana gonna need a vaca soon.

✍️Visions were strange this morning early too.
✍️A table with what looked like several Arab men as they were dressed like Arabs making deals and shaking hands.
✍️I saw a dragon, by dragon I mean huge dragon wings huge claws flying. Then I saw a small fat one coming thro a doorway somewhere.
✍️Then an image of this table that had 2 tiny books stacked on top of each other, they looked like tiny Bibles of some sort. Someone was standing over them with what looked like a tiny baby dragons skeleton head on a rod. They were holding the dragons head's teeth over the books as if to bit them.
✍️I saw a spaceship out in space in a beautiful space leaving a trail behind it. It wasnt a huge one.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I haven't recalled a dream in what seems like years, but this morning one woke me up angry and confused. Can't recall the details but I know it was a dream.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

WoW! AWESOME!

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I’ve been having dreams of people I don’t know lately. I told my family, they said that’s impossible. 🤷‍♀️ I really don’t know them.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Finderme to his Publication

I have come to understand that our dreams are most likely either past lives, future events, or us in other timelines. Well that is my opinion and experience anyway.

(1) Show this thread