#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

CERN Map

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Dasting that the artist is from Ukraine. Saint-Genis-Pouilly in Pays De Gex, France in the foothills of the Jura Mountains. It borders Swiss and cross borders Geneva.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SOME MAGNETIC FIELDS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM SATANS CRAFT

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

good old google maps

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

even gets u in the control room 😂

(1) Show this thread

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Earth is flat.

Isn't "Alice" the boring machine used to excavate the tunnel that links I think Seattle or somewhere west of the US to a canadian port ("Evergreen tunnel") where some guy was arrested for child trafficking a year or two ago?

https://www.tranbc.ca/2014/03/26/the-evergreen-line-tunnel-alice-will-make-it-a-boring-job/

Dan Burisch Documentary about Grey Aliens, Stargate Project, Looking Glass Cube - YouTube

Register with Honeygain and get FREE Bitcoin worth 5$ USD - https://r.honeygain.me/TECHS62D5CA retired microbiologist, but continuing to work in a very unusu...

Dan Burisch Documentary about Grey Aliens, Stargate Project, Looking Glass Cube - YouTube

Register with Honeygain and get FREE Bitcoin worth 5$ USD - https://r.honeygain.me/TECHS62D5CA retired microbiologist, but continuing to work in a very unusu...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

When I was in the Navy, we learned to carry ALICE packs (ALICE (all-purpose lightweight individual carrying equipment) is an equipment attachment system and accessory set officially adopted by the military in 1973. The ALICE pack has since been phased out of military service

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

USED THEM IN KOREA IN 76

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Tis not a coincidence at all bro. 17 miles of tunnels.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

ah bon ?🤔17?

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Subtle details
typed today to look up news, and this is one result.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Alice or Al ICE ?

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Rumor is that CERN is going full speed today

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Sometimes things don't go as they plan

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Well all I can tell you right now is that I have had a blistering headache all day today so something is for sure going on, I rarely get them....

(2) Show this thread

Pine Gap too

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Cloud Atlas? - explores how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future...

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Atlas holding the world/erth...

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Good Morning Patriots.
Kek.🕳🐇
WWG1WGA

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 5:37>17:37 -
Less than half an hour before Six o’clock☠️

(2) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🧐🧐 Other oddities --
Loch Ness monster, head in one lake, tail in another
Spotted cow
Dinosaur dig
Yandex
"Y" balloons (one deflated)
UFO search van
🤔

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I'm still thinking about manipulating the Y chromosome.
The Y chromosome is one of a pair of human sex chromosomes (X,Y). In the karyotype it is classified as a G chromosome, but it is the only one of this group that does not carry satellites.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

looks like scooby doos mystery machine with the hot air balloons 😂

(3) Show this thread

WOW

That is not a coincidence Patriot.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's located almost in the same place, as on this map where it is written "Land of Fire", just slightly above is "Region of Giants".

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread