#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

CERN Map

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Alice. Rabbit Hole?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🧐🧐 Other oddities --
Loch Ness monster, head in one lake, tail in another
Spotted cow
Dinosaur dig
Yandex
"Y" balloons (one deflated)
UFO search van
🤔

I'm still thinking about manipulating the Y chromosome.
The Y chromosome is one of a pair of human sex chromosomes (X,Y). In the karyotype it is classified as a G chromosome, but it is the only one of this group that does not carry satellites.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Yes, I was thinking along those lines as well.
The balloons... Red being the male and white being the female... They are playing with genomes.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Yandex is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Since 1997 locally relevant search and information services. Yandex N.V. is a Russian multinational corporation specializing in Internet services.

Max Degtya-rev (in the picture next to Alice on the left) - It means max tar wail in Russian LOL Interestingly, TARTARUS means "tar is fast" in Hausa translation. Tar again. I intuitively see the connection between graphene and tar. At least visually, what vaccinated have with their blood after a few months.

(1) Show this thread