This mission takes hope, faith, and chocolate.

A *lot* of chocolate.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Add Wine and Hugs

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

thanks friend. i say that about chocolate a lot the past few years too. (and if you are REALLY into chocolate - the way i am - you make your own. super ez and healthy!)

Chocolate is gold...

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Agreed! My butt doesn't want another dimple, but my heart says sooth it all with chocolate!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Lots of dark chocolate :) and in my case cashews and macadamia nuts.

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

No kidding! If I am unable to find another way to deal with my impatience, I am no longer going to fit in my fat jeans 😒

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

No kidding! If I am unable to find another way to deal with my impatience, I am no longer going to fit in my fat jeans 😒

an embarassing amount of chocolate

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen. Isn't that the truth! LOL
a lot of chocolate for sure! Perhaps this :) 🐸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

:) my favorite episode

(1) Show this thread

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

☕🍫Dark chocolate and black coffee.❤

Im glad someone else finally said it.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Damn, now I need some chocolate!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

For me its Coffee and Walkers Shortbread cookies. 😂

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

TRUE THAT!!! 🥰

yes, chocolate and a good merlot!

In response Iva Watson to her Publication

YES, livluveat

(1) Show this thread

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

sooooooo true😂😂

lol. Cocoa so we don't go loco!!

duly noted.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yes. In all forms!!! LOL

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

Truth! 😂

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA