Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

55 copy. God Wins! 🙏

Good Is Having A Better Day Than Bad Today Vibe in Jewish Gematria equals: 3100

Eleven Eleven Eleven Eleven
in Jewish Gematria equals: 3100

NOT sure how long you been at 1111 VK but I am just now seeing it and I love the VIBES!!!

#VKVibes @VincentKennedy ✨☀️✨

@vincentkennedy
Hey VK , just curious. Have you ever watched any of Trey Smith's videos?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Stormy rainy windy outside.. Somehow, I feel like sunshine is coming from every pore!! Vibes are high!!!

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

I’m always in for good vibes ✨✨🤍

Vibing high.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

ts 5:50 > 5:5 3/21.

why let a percived “bad few moments” rule the next few hours, days, or years?

the percieved bad things were really for me in the end.

how wrong do we have to stay! or how long does it take to get right?

GOOD VIBES ARE JUST ONE THOUGHT AWAY!

Vibes Up! the world needs a few good anons!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

booms incoming

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

‘please, please, it’s too much winning! we just can’t take it anymore’ vibe

GOOD VIBES ROCK!!! HIYA VK!! ☀️☀️☀️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Absolutely! A little bit of a roller-coaster today. But set my mind to trust God for everything causing stress on this beautiful first full day of spring.

Took time to pray this morning and felt Him tell me that no one can take away my blessings. (Goes for all of us!) Felt Him say that if anyone tries, He will redeem it all and bring it back in some way.

Not knowing that was going to happen, it was a perfect word from Jesus when that exact situation happened today. It felt like the rug had been pulled out from underneath me again.

But He had already prepared me and promised that all would be good.

That's for anyone reading this too -- and for our country and the whole world! Whatever's been taken away, stolen, etc., GOD will redeem in His perfect timing!!

looks like [they] took a hit?

Sangamon Valley - Potawatomi name for "Land of Milk and Honey". There's a reason why Lincoln chose this area to live. PATRIOT in

Vibes are white hot/hat with good

Good guys are winning. Bad guys are going Poof! :)

TS 1650 > 12.
G = 7.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Oct 29, 2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

11 35 13 = 59 = 14 = 5

14 = 5

5|5 = 10 = 1

603 = 9

21 2022 = 9

9 9 = 18 = 9

Task complete.

God IS Good, InDeeD.

https://anonup.com/thread/8433591

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It's a beautiful day😊 I think the closer we get to the precipice, the higher we vibe😎

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Looking forward for every new day. Learning something new daily.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Praise God and absolutely.

(1) Show this thread

On board with that. 👍 God Is Good. 🙌

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

in my world bad days
are for high vibe haters.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

that’s great to hear.
is it 6 o’clock yet?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

It's after 6 here lol. But!!! I had that same thought while waiting to pick the GrandPrincess up from softball practice👊

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Aaaand…. another 5:5
🤯

💫💛💫

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We were vibin’ with Nana earlier 😊

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I think Nana is very special. She gets it.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

5:5

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We got this, not a doubt in my mind.

God wins.