So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Something like this?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Nice photo of Chemtrails - geo-engineering of the skies. Tests have shown that barium and aluminum are sprayed and some say "they" even spray infective agents. They usually spray a lot before a storm, which contributes to making the storm much worse, which helps their climate change narrative.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I been down that rabbit hole. Been watching this for 15+ years - told my friends and pointed it out in the sky. I'm the crazy tinfoil hat guy

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Ditto. Everyone laughs at me when I point out the trails in the sky. But... I'd rather be called "crazy" than being asleep in a coma. We can all be crazy together. 😜

Only people mentioned by @AnchorAce in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anchor Ace, click on at the bottom under it