So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Something like this?

Nice photo of Chemtrails - geo-engineering of the skies. Tests have shown that barium and aluminum are sprayed and some say "they" even spray infective agents. They usually spray a lot before a storm, which contributes to making the storm much worse, which helps their climate change narrative.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Every Time to her Publication

I have seen it here for a long time. Ive share with someone from Canada who is supposedly awake. She swears they stopped chem trails when Trump was in office. She is a know it all and said they were from invisible planes and drones. When these happen we can expect inclement weather in about 3 days.
5 photos

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I’ve been tracking chemtrails for 2 years, and what the weather is days after. You’re spot on.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Here, the planes are totally visible as they spray the poison. The 'trail's spread to obliterate the sky, turning it into a dismal grey. Sunsets & nighttime starlit skies have become a thing of the past. The planes go on overtime if there's a storm coming. The bs did lessen when Trump was in office, but lately have increased, however the geo-engineering may not have increased the severity of storms. This has led some to believe that the White Hats could be creating the trails to hide what's really happening in our skies. Debatable, yes? To convince someone they exist, say "Just look up into the sky." That worked for me & then with others that I told. Also a friend showed me photos she had taken & when you see plaid "cloud patterns," you know something's wrong. Our county exec held a hearing in 2012 to stop chemtrails in our skies. People came from other states & countries to testify that they knew chemtrails exist. Our exec asked for a resolution which didn't pass the vote.

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I been down that rabbit hole. Been watching this for 15+ years - told my friends and pointed it out in the sky. I'm the crazy tinfoil hat guy

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Ditto. Everyone laughs at me when I point out the trails in the sky. But... I'd rather be called "crazy" than being asleep in a coma. We can all be crazy together. 😜

(1) Show this thread