So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

When storm systems move through one of our cloud seeding project areas, a solution containing a small amount of silver iodide is burned from ground-based generators or released from aircraft. Upon reaching the cloud, the silver iodide acts as a condensation nuclei to aid in the formation of snowflakes.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I thought I had seen the end of it finally for several days, but it started again today in Birmingham, AL. My sails are deflated- and I’m pissed.

(4) Show this thread
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Nice photo of Chemtrails - geo-engineering of the skies. Tests have shown that barium and aluminum are sprayed and some say "they" even spray infective agents. They usually spray a lot before a storm, which contributes to making the storm much worse, which helps their climate change narrative.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I been down that rabbit hole. Been watching this for 15+ years - told my friends and pointed it out in the sky. I'm the crazy tinfoil hat guy

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Every Time to her Publication

I have seen it here for a long time. Ive share with someone from Canada who is supposedly awake. She swears they stopped chem trails when Trump was in office. She is a know it all and said they were from invisible planes and drones. When these happen we can expect inclement weather in about 3 days.
5 photos

(2) Show this thread