So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Something like this?

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Do the white hats have control of it now??

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silvered in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Silver Top to her Publication

I dont know. But one thing I do know is that the air is very dry when they are spraying. That is no good for the farmers. I think that controling the weather is a bad thing, because if you bring somewhere rain, the other country will be without it.🤔

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

No one should have that right! I'd vote to leavr weather to our Lord!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

No one should have that right! I'd vote to leavr weather to our Lord!

(11) Show this thread
In response Silver Top to her Publication

Some are saying that the White Hats do have control - I've seen two reason that they give.
1) the trails are to hide what's really going on in our skies: Galactic Federation?
2) Thanks to Trump, they are spraying Hydroxychloroquine, possibly other 'remedies'

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Every Time to her Publication

thats what i was hoping. i had imagined the giant storm in Demcember here in SF Bay Area (Nor Cal) was carrying white-hat Omicron. Just a theory, but would be nice to know if they were indeed in charge. I see so many seed/chem trails these days.

(1) Show this thread