So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Something like this?

Only people mentioned by @grenouille9 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I thought I had seen the end of it finally for several days, but it started again today in Birmingham, AL. My sails are deflated- and I’m pissed.

When storm systems move through one of our cloud seeding project areas, a solution containing a small amount of silver iodide is burned from ground-based generators or released from aircraft. Upon reaching the cloud, the silver iodide acts as a condensation nuclei to aid in the formation of snowflakes.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Silver nanoparticles are nanoparticles of silver of between 1 nm and 100 nm in size. While frequently described as being 'silver' some are composed of a large percentage of silver oxide due to their large ratio of surface to bulk silver atoms.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Do the white hats have control of it now??

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Some are saying that the White Hats do have control - I've seen two reason that they give.
1) the trails are to hide what's really going on in our skies: Galactic Federation?
2) Thanks to Trump, they are spraying Hydroxychloroquine, possibly other 'remedies'

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Silver Top to her Publication

I dont know. But one thing I do know is that the air is very dry when they are spraying. That is no good for the farmers. I think that controling the weather is a bad thing, because if you bring somewhere rain, the other country will be without it.🤔

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That is deep. I think you are over the target !!!! We have only seen a X
marks the spot several times right over the top of our house. Creepy and no words..