So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Something like this?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Nice photo of Chemtrails - geo-engineering of the skies. Tests have shown that barium and aluminum are sprayed and some say "they" even spray infective agents. They usually spray a lot before a storm, which contributes to making the storm much worse, which helps their climate change narrative.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I been down that rabbit hole. Been watching this for 15+ years - told my friends and pointed it out in the sky. I'm the crazy tinfoil hat guy

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Ditto. Everyone laughs at me when I point out the trails in the sky. But... I'd rather be called "crazy" than being asleep in a coma. We can all be crazy together. 😜

I'll jump in your fox hole and fight this out until the end of time, God willing.
God Bless and Godspeed. Be well.....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

You as well, Patriot! 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread