Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

UKRAINE BIDENS ACHILLES HEEL

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq, I been at this a very long time. At this point I care not. I'm looking for justice.. Maybe I should take a break. It's all out there.

Jesus was so filled with anger at the desecration of the holy place that he took some cords and wove them into a small whip. He ran about, knocking over the tables of the money changers, spilling coins on the ground. He drove the exchangers out of the area, along with the men selling pigeons and cattle. He also prevented people from using the court as a shortcut.

As he cleansed the Temple of greed and profit, Jesus quoted from Isaiah 56:7: "My house shall be called a house of prayer, but you make it a den of robbers." (Matthew 21:13, ESV)

The disciples and others present were in awe of Jesus' authority in God's sacred place. His followers remembered a passage from Psalm 69:9: "Zeal for your house will consume me." (John 2:17, ESV)

The common people were impressed by Jesus' teaching, but the chief priests and scribes feared him beca

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

This is not your battle my friend.

Hate is your battle.

Let go of all emotion.

God has already won. 🥰

So stay here! You and I connected on twitter in December 2020, if I remember correctly.

Family is everything. 😇

love you!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

the people investigating him?!🍿👀

also...
Wnothp = 96
just a few:
bye bye bye
xrp/gold
Dont Panic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

*NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "Bye Bye Bye" by *NSYNCListen to *NSYNC: https://NSYNC.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official *NSYNC YouTube channel: ht...

Fake news

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

personally i feel bad for hunter . i know what the evil spirit can do and drive you into a deep abyss . people will say his dad was a senator his mom was taken lost his brother probably felt like an outcast his whole life raised by people that may not have his interests at heart . i know hes done bad things and all but what was the cause. im sure he wasnt born saying im ready to fook some stuff up

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Who do you think had His Mother killed?

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Obummers kids were borrowed. Michael has the wrong parts!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Well Yes..... Yes they are.

(2) Show this thread