Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who’s NOT talking about Hunter?

Pay attention!

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

personally i feel bad for hunter . i know what the evil spirit can do and drive you into a deep abyss . people will say his dad was a senator his mom was taken lost his brother probably felt like an outcast his whole life raised by people that may not have his interests at heart . i know hes done bad things and all but what was the cause. im sure he wasnt born saying im ready to fook some stuff up

Only people mentioned by @neurotixrob in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Robert Kolar to his Publication

thought it was a truck accident but just going off memory i thought the driver was drinking. but probably some evil trying to change the will of god . who knows maybe if she didnt die hunter would have been different

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Biden and Jill had her killed!

(1) Show this thread