Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who’s NOT talking about Hunter?

Pay attention!

Doq, I been at this a very long time. At this point I care not. I'm looking for justice.. Maybe I should take a break. It's all out there.

Jesus was so filled with anger at the desecration of the holy place that he took some cords and wove them into a small whip. He ran about, knocking over the tables of the money changers, spilling coins on the ground. He drove the exchangers out of the area, along with the men selling pigeons and cattle. He also prevented people from using the court as a shortcut.

As he cleansed the Temple of greed and profit, Jesus quoted from Isaiah 56:7: "My house shall be called a house of prayer, but you make it a den of robbers." (Matthew 21:13, ESV)

The disciples and others present were in awe of Jesus' authority in God's sacred place. His followers remembered a passage from Psalm 69:9: "Zeal for your house will consume me." (John 2:17, ESV)

The common people were impressed by Jesus' teaching, but the chief priests and scribes feared him beca

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

This is not your battle my friend.

Hate is your battle.

Let go of all emotion.

God has already won. 🥰

So stay here! You and I connected on twitter in December 2020, if I remember correctly.

Family is everything. 😇

love you!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

I send you love and Light - I'm all in, this last year has changed me in a big way. I'm trying to ground myself every day. I think we are all changing for the better. I forgive them all and let GOD judge.

(1) Show this thread