"And over that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of heaven above it, and no foundation of earth beneath it, and no water above it, and no birds upon it; it was a void place. And there I saw a terrible thing: seven stars, like great burning mountains and like spirits, that petitioned me." (Enoch 18:11-12)

"The angel said: 'This is the place of the consummation of heaven and earth; it is a prison for the stars of heaven, and for the host of heaven. And the stars that roll over the fire are they who have transgressed the command of God before their rising, because they did not come forth in their time. And he was enraged at them, and bound them till the time of the consummation of their sins in the year of the mystery." (Enoch 18:13-15)

7 stars.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

on the esoteric side of things I experienced this!

dang! dark night of the soul was a rough passage

from the physical world I see this could be the seven hills and vatican city, and of course the enitire bible is literally written in the stars.

Reminds of today when Kamala repeated the passage of time

was she creating or breaking a spell? trying to manifest an outcome? I call out spell broken. no deals. Justice is the way out.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Home

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Book of Enoch is an amazing read.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

✨⭐️✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I would call the Book of Enoch required reading at this point

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

grain of salt in certain spots and guard your heart.

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

There is no coincidence.

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

In response eva amΓ‘lka k...... to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The Pleiades (/ˈpliː.Ι™diːz, ˈpleΙͺ-, ˈplaΙͺ-/),[7][8] also known as The Seven Sisters, Messier 45, and other names by different cultures, is an asterism and an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars in the north-west of the constellation Taurus. At a distance of about 444 light years, it is among the nearest star clusters to Earth. It is the nearest Messier object to Earth, and is the most obvious cluster to the naked eye in the night sky.

Even the Lord mentioned them to Job:
Job_9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Job_38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

I was born when the sun was within the boundaries of Taurus.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

:17 TS Vibes

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ’–