ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

"And over that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of heaven above it, and no foundation of earth beneath it, and no water above it, and no birds upon it; it was a void place. And there I saw a terrible thing: seven stars, like great burning mountains and like spirits, that petitioned me." (Enoch 18:11-12)

"The angel said: 'This is the place of the consummation of heaven and earth; it is a prison for the stars of heaven, and for the host of heaven. And the stars that roll over the fire are they who have transgressed the command of God before their rising, because they did not come forth in their time. And he was enraged at them, and bound them till the time of the consummation of their sins in the year of the mystery." (Enoch 18:13-15)

7 stars.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I would call the Book of Enoch required reading at this point

grain of salt in certain spots and guard your heart.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it