Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Drip

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Now, do you really think that a major publishing company in NYC would actually publish this three-word headline with the incorrect spelling of the word “to”? Don’t they have editors & proofreaders on their staff? It’s been such a long time since July 16, 1999 but it feels so much longer since that post came out on 4chan June 23, 2018. Look at the word “soon.” I see a “Q” in the second O. Do you???

there are actually two versions of this magazine, I have both of them. And one of the magazines it is spelled in the picture above, in the other magazine it is spelled in the picture below! Not a mistake definitely done on purpose. These magazines came out in 2019 around the anniversary of the plane crash which I will now not say was his death! There are so many clues‼️

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Purpleunicorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BobbieAnne Drawe, click on at the bottom under it