Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Drip

Now, do you really think that a major publishing company in NYC would actually publish this three-word headline with the incorrect spelling of the word “to”? Don’t they have editors & proofreaders on their staff? It’s been such a long time since July 16, 1999 but it feels so much longer since that post came out on 4chan June 23, 2018. Look at the word “soon.” I see a “Q” in the second O. Do you???

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

omg, I 👁👁a Q too💥🐸 totally agree with you friend🙏🏼❤️💥

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

there are actually two versions of this magazine, I have both of them. And one of the magazines it is spelled in the picture above, in the other magazine it is spelled in the picture below! Not a mistake definitely done on purpose. These magazines came out in 2019 around the anniversary of the plane crash which I will now not say was his death! There are so many clues‼️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

IMO, the word “to” is not mispelled & this was intentional. 🙏Please be soon 🙏

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Very Interesting………

July 16,1999 plane went down.
1111 days later 1st Q post 10/28/2017 4 Chan.
EO 11110 Jack Kennedy did way with the Federal Reserve