Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Asked
& answered 😉💞

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Beautiful meme!😍

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

💧😎

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

definitely has the right height to be JJ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

touch your nose!

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Two souls who know the cost of FREEDOM better than anyone.
🙏🇺🇸❤

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Now, do you really think that a major publishing company in NYC would actually publish this three-word headline with the incorrect spelling of the word “to”? Don’t they have editors & proofreaders on their staff? It’s been such a long time since July 16, 1999 but it feels so much longer since that post came out on 4chan June 23, 2018. Look at the word “soon.” I see a “Q” in the second O. Do you???

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

there are actually two versions of this magazine, I have both of them. And one of the magazines it is spelled in the picture above, in the other magazine it is spelled in the picture below! Not a mistake definitely done on purpose. These magazines came out in 2019 around the anniversary of the plane crash which I will now not say was his death! There are so many clues‼️

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

omg, I 👁👁a Q too💥🐸 totally agree with you friend🙏🏼❤️💥

(5) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TIMBER!

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

Time for their family to get the holy compensation coming, NO NWO> TIME>

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

2 images…

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Hello George!