It's sooooo funny watching Trump play dumb and set people up. I have watched him talk and he's putting stuff out at multiple levels *in real time*; that's "supergenius" level. Never a misstep. My best mate from school got the top 1st in Maths at Oxford; I know what "apex intellect" looks like, and hooooooly cr*p, there's some people out there running The Plan who are beyond bright. Trump runs rings around people and they're too in love with their ego to notice; his The Donald gruff narcissist act is a brilliant disguise and diversion.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I've also thought his whole multiple bankruptcies/'bad business man' thing was a means to investigate what I'm certain are surely arcane/corrupt beyond belief financial judicial system.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I had to laugh too 'back in the day' when he had the press going about him eating nothing but KFC and the whole bit about him 'never reading' or practically not even able to read!
Very Sun Tzu-ish .... 'if brilliant pretend dumb'
I think there's a martial art technique where you use the behavior/movements of a drunk to throw off the opponent

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Martin ... that's a big Amen x 10 !!!

It still amazes me when people don't realize he's playing dumb... who's the dumb one when they haven't figured that out yet?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Trump is Batman after all.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

He is absolutely brilliant!💫💫💫

Sharing this video on how he is a master at making world leaders squirm...
🔥😎🔥

https://t.me/Andys_Corner/5382

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

You can just feel the sweat dripping off of them !! 🤣🤣👍🏻💥

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

The best ever. 👍

(2) Show this thread

tippy top shape

Trump's speeches are incredible. 😀

And it could all be an act (by Bydan or his clone), but compare to the ventriloquist dummy currently in the WH. 🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I ACTUALLY LEARNED A LOT FROM TRUMP, JUST BY WATCHING HIM.

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

The information war is escalating, only it's escalating in waking the people up from their decades long slumber. I'm done trying to show thier cognitive dissonance. Trump is brilliant when it comes to the Art of War in the information era.

Here in Canada, the messaging has always been that Trump is a narcissistic, vulgar, rather dumb oaf. This was my first awareness of the power of the press to shape people's thoughts in whatever way they wanted to lead them. I mean really, nobody in Canada followed Trump before he ran for president? By the time election night rolled around in 2016, Canadians were rabidly dumping on the man. It was fascinating to watch. The power of the media is staggering!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God blessed us with Donald J Trump for this very time and place. Praise Jesus for The Plan.

he communicates in streams of consciousness, indeed 5D chess. I've studied him, as a businessperson, for nearly 30 years - in NYC real estate. truly generously brilliant mind. if you can follow him, he gives it all every time he speaks.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

5D chess.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked