Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm so thankful to be on this platform with the amazing anon's. I'm not sure how this all happened , but here I/we are. This has been an amazing learning experience that I had no idea that I would be involved with. I Thank GOD for everything and by the way You all ROCK !!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

wow, vibes are strong…was just thinking this a few minutes ago and the other day! Even posted about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I send blessing and LOVE !!!!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Curious to know your thoughts: this year will be the 100th anniversary of The Miracle of Fatima, which occurred on May 13, 1917 (interesting year). I just finished reading about the story which I have known about but wanted to re-read it. Also interesting is that Lucia, the oldest child claimed the Blessed Mother asked her to have Russia consecrated & this would usher in world peace. To date, no ceremonial rite of Papal consecration has been specifically addressed to β€œRussia”...fast forward...." Pope Francis announced he would consecrate Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on 25 March 2022 at Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome. A consecration ceremony is also scheduled in Fatima, Portugal by the Papal almoner, Cardinal Konrad Krajewski."
Found this article very interesting
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Consecration_of_Russia & this one

https://www.grunge.com/243442/the-bizarre-true-story-of-the-1917-prophecies-of-fatima/

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Let me read up - I have not thought about that for a few years.

(1) Show this thread