Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm so thankful to be on this platform with the amazing anon's. I'm not sure how this all happened , but here I/we are. This has been an amazing learning experience that I had no idea that I would be involved with. I Thank GOD for everything and by the way You all ROCK !!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

wow, vibes are strong…was just thinking this a few minutes ago and the other day! Even posted about it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I send blessing and LOVE !!!!

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏 Amen

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Curious to know your thoughts: this year will be the 100th anniversary of The Miracle of Fatima, which occurred on May 13, 1917 (interesting year). I just finished reading about the story which I have known about but wanted to re-read it. Also interesting is that Lucia, the oldest child claimed the Blessed Mother asked her to have Russia consecrated & this would usher in world peace. To date, no ceremonial rite of Papal consecration has been specifically addressed to “Russia”...fast forward...." Pope Francis announced he would consecrate Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on 25 March 2022 at Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome. A consecration ceremony is also scheduled in Fatima, Portugal by the Papal almoner, Cardinal Konrad Krajewski."
Found this article very interesting
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Consecration_of_Russia & this one

https://www.grunge.com/243442/the-bizarre-true-story-of-the-1917-prophecies-of-fatima/

(1) Show this thread