I'm so thankful to be on this platform with the amazing anon's. I'm not sure how this all happened , but here I/we are. This has been an amazing learning experience that I had no idea that I would be involved with. I Thank GOD for everything and by the way You all ROCK !!!!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

My thougts exactly. Don’t know how I found it but so thankful I did.
I have’nt been a wealth of info but so thankful to those who have. i have shared some of it on truth. Whats more important is anyone can choose to search for their truth but most do not.
I know if I can find it anyone can.
I share what i find with family and friends. Some believe me and I am sure some think its to crazy to believe.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

We all play our part in the great awakening. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

My little slice of reality/normalcy in a world full of crazy. Thankful for you and every Anon here!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Be well !!!!

(1) Show this thread

HURRAH❗️✊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Yes I understand...

(1) Show this thread

From the first time I stumbled onto this site, it's felt like home. Thanking God for each and everyone of you!... and do it often.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Yes - True story = Without you all I would not be here today.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So many friends here... but some lost as well... and others spread to many different social media sources... God, patriotism and an urgent need to bring truth and light, help bind us together.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Well said... You know it's all going to come out. Buckle up....

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

And YOU rock, Truth Seeker 444! You are a very kind and encouraging friend to us all here, and thank you again for all your comments yesterday! Challenges still, cried again today from the stress of it all, but I know that I know that I know that God is good and will lead me through this part. Our stories aren't over in the middle of the storm with Jesus beside us -- He helps us to walk on the water with Him to safety with renewed strength, vision, and faith!🙏❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

My sister I send you LOVE and peace. God be with you always.

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Well said, Truth Seeker! ❤️🇺🇸 I am so grateful for all of you!

DITTO

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

WWG1WgA !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are thankful for you as well Truth Seeker.
Most may not realize it yet but one day soon when everyone connects to the God consciousness all will see and feel the effects of just how wonderful this really is.
@vincentkennedy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏
Nana your words brought rain to my eyes. Thank you.
God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

wow, vibes are strong…was just thinking this a few minutes ago and the other day! Even posted about it.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I send blessing and LOVE !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Yes . 😍 and we all have never met before. You all are wonderful ❤ Patriots and I'm so glad God put us all together for The Greatest Awakening WW ❤ 🙏#SaveOurChildren

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

When CJTruth put this out on twitter - I went all in!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I send blessing and Love !!!!

(2) Show this thread

Same here. I recall I was on the mass exit from the facebook. Then got suspended by Twitter on my three accounts. That time, so many of us were like orphans without a home. There are GAB and Parlor. Parlor was short lived and had weird vibe. GAB was great but too general. I can't remember how I even knew about this place but I can finally call this a home. :-)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

Same experience for me too!!!! I think I saw AU mentioned on Gabb so I checked it out, been here since 1/2021. It does feel like we all “know” each other without even meeting in person

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Ditto brother

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

March madness is here. It's a 4 year delta. looks like 3/17 could me more BOOM's !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Im thankful for you and all the truthseekers here also! What a blessed place to be.

In the futures when we can all come out from our code names. I can't wait to meet you all... God Bless and Godspeed.

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Right back atcha -- this was one of the nets I dropped into after getting kicked off twitter same day as DJT!! (Got sent an invitation by HSRetoucher I believe..... also been thrilled to be part of the ride - I'm more active on Gab but cross post. God bless every one of us

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

We learned how to bridge and keep sharing truth and information.
We win because GOD helped us see the truth.

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Thankful you are here as well✝️

Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

May GOD bless you all of your days.

(1) Show this thread

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I send you love and good vibes.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Love to you, TruthSeeker! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread