#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They scared.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😯 ❤️ That was fascinating! And Dave Scarlett of His Glory on Rumble said that he had a prophetic dream where Donald Trump Jr. and John Kennedy Jr. were working together behind the scenes and looked into a portal and saw that we had won! (I think Johnny Enlow had a portal dream about this too. He has mentioned Project Looking Glass before.) What wild days we're living in! 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Had a similar dream and it went like this...

Don: Hey Jr. you got a minute?
JJ: Sure Don what's up?
Don: I need you to not get on that Plane this week.
JJ: Why? My foot is fine.
Don: It doesn't end well...
JJ: Sound a bit Crazy Don. Time Travel isn't possible.
Don: Let me prove it by inserting a book in the past.
JJ: No book named "Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump"
Don: Go to the Bookstore at exactly 11:11 tomorrow & check.
JJ: How the fook you do that Don? It's 100 years old book now.
Don: My Uncle John
JJ: Didn't he work with Bush's. Don't like them much you know.
Don: I know, Got this plan. You in?

JJ: Since we are on the topic do you think other books have been inserted in the past?

Don: Lets find out.

Does this mother look like she is grieving for just losing two daughters tragically in a plane crash???This is a photo of Carolyn & Lauren Bessette’s mother on the day of their funeral.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

This is awesome. I shared this on Twitter today with photos of Carolyn then and now, John now, and this Q drop:

Same smile as the daughter.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I think this is great that they all worked together for where we are now. Soon it will all be revealed. I know they have waited a very long time in order to get to this point in their lives. So much loss of jobs, family, friends, loved ones dying, so much loss

We will celebrate as one with such enthusiasm for the wonderful world we are all about to be part of. Each morning I keep hoping that today is the day the announcements will be made. We can't let hope die we are almost to the finish line.

AMAZING!! 😹

No Leaks utterly amazing

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

OMG 😱I never saw this photo, have often wondered about their parents, must be awesome knowing your part of saving humanity 💥 thanks for the great share❤️