#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They scared.

😯 ❤️ That was fascinating! And Dave Scarlett of His Glory on Rumble said that he had a prophetic dream where Donald Trump Jr. and John Kennedy Jr. were working together behind the scenes and looked into a portal and saw that we had won! (I think Johnny Enlow had a portal dream about this too. He has mentioned Project Looking Glass before.) What wild days we're living in! 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

i like Johnny Enlow, followed him several years, just not lately, always interesting bout the horses, races

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

😇❤️🙏👍

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I encourage you to read his postings from the last year, and listen/watch his videos on Elijah Streams from the same time period. God was giving him revelation like intel. Other prophets have been getting words that sound like intel too. Check out Julie Green. She has a website and also has all her videos on youtube. Not much chitchat before she gives the prophetic word.

(2) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Had a similar dream and it went like this...

Don: Hey Jr. you got a minute?
JJ: Sure Don what's up?
Don: I need you to not get on that Plane this week.
JJ: Why? My foot is fine.
Don: It doesn't end well...
JJ: Sound a bit Crazy Don. Time Travel isn't possible.
Don: Let me prove it by inserting a book in the past.
JJ: No book named "Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump"
Don: Go to the Bookstore at exactly 11:11 tomorrow & check.
JJ: How the fook you do that Don? It's 100 years old book now.
Don: My Uncle John
JJ: Didn't he work with Bush's. Don't like them much you know.
Don: I know, Got this plan. You in?

JJ: Since we are on the topic do you think other books have been inserted in the past?

Don: Lets find out.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Be sure to swing by and pick me up 😆

😍🍿wow

(94) Show this thread