#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They scared.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😯 ❤️ That was fascinating! And Dave Scarlett of His Glory on Rumble said that he had a prophetic dream where Donald Trump Jr. and John Kennedy Jr. were working together behind the scenes and looked into a portal and saw that we had won! (I think Johnny Enlow had a portal dream about this too. He has mentioned Project Looking Glass before.) What wild days we're living in! 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Had a similar dream and it went like this...

Don: Hey Jr. you got a minute?
JJ: Sure Don what's up?
Don: I need you to not get on that Plane this week.
JJ: Why? My foot is fine.
Don: It doesn't end well...
JJ: Sound a bit Crazy Don. Time Travel isn't possible.
Don: Let me prove it by inserting a book in the past.
JJ: No book named "Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump"
Don: Go to the Bookstore at exactly 11:11 tomorrow & check.
JJ: How the fook you do that Don? It's 100 years old book now.
Don: My Uncle John
JJ: Didn't he work with Bush's. Don't like them much you know.
Don: I know, Got this plan. You in?

JJ: Since we are on the topic do you think other books have been inserted in the past?

Don: Lets find out.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Pre Earth maybe but because we're all from the future. Q. At least the year 4230. A great cataclysm was going to happen on this now repaired timeline in the year 6443. That's what we saw. That's why we came back. That's where we've been and are from. We gave it all up to reincarnate, but guess what? We wouldn't have had a future from this last seeding had we not come back. FUTURE PROVES PAST NOW.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

I guess that is why I have so many memories working on a lot of different projects that seem to be way way in the future with really smart ET species on shit that idk how I knew it. Really intense scientific projects, and I knew all this stuff that was way way above my skill level.

Maybe why I have whole days that I know I have already lived them, it is like a day long de ja vu, and a couple of years ago a few of us on here spent a lot of time talking telepathically in different timelines making sure that certain things had to happen at exactly the same time. There were several mes in different timelines at the same time.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

That is similar to what Nana has come to know from what the Andromedan Council saw.
While they had always kept hands off because of free will and the contract, now expired I understand, that Pres. Eisenhower made with the greys & reptilians in 1954, they discovered in the future that they could no longer just ignore and stay in their own lane.

Events taking place on Earth now caused a domino of events that not only effected Earth humanity but also allowed the dark side take over here to bleed out into the entire universe that gave the dark side too much of an advantage over the Galactic ongoing battle to keep it limited.

By allowing satan and his demon cohorts to take over Earth it also threatened their future and safety.
Hence, they have been helping us.

Nana was told that is where I am from, Randor, female Adromedan.
I have been shown my image, family and planet.
Yeah I know how crazy that sounds, believe me!
You should see it from here.

(2) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

But how?

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

;-)

My first Trump Rally looked down at my sign, thought i've inserted myself into The Great Awakening. Thank God

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Body tingles all over reading this. I may not remember whats real, but my body recognizes it every time. Vibes!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Somehow, it's like I know this statement to be true...
cant prove it but I know it...