Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Agree

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I think you just opened up a can of memes!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Hahahaha... Cute!😁

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

"Picture book" instructions for the slow learners

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright Trump Won 2Q2Q Tick Tock NCSWIC WWG1WGA

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

LOL

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

lol, our my kid if he ever goes back to public school lmbo

(1) Show this thread

Yep!! 🤣😂
“There is TRUTH in MEMES.”

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

#memes for me to Re'meme'ber 🤣🤣🤣
#wwg1wga God's Children God's frequency 432Hz
3...6...9#KEK Pepe is a bad dude The Backstreet
Legend of#cornpop

Check out Memetrunk.com! Everyone's contributions are appreciated and welcomed. Let's archive the memes to be battle-ready💪🏼

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so true!!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I love memes! I am an avid meme collector. They make me laugh. They make sensible logic when times get foggy. They restore my faith during this war through the wit and common sense of some very smart patriots! Hats off to every meme maker! Your work amazes me and intrigues me! ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

You're worth it, @texascowgal

(1) Show this thread