Only people mentioned by @Baresi in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

begging for millions to secure a 6 figure position
yup that makes perfect sense

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

AMEN!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GALL OF THESE BASTARDS ASKING FOR MONEY AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO US. SORRY BUT MY CONTRIBUTION WILL BE SPENT ON AMMUNITION. 😤😤🤬

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

this is a great idea! some else said that they sent monopoly money in and stated..."fake money for a fake government"!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I sent a similar one.

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

🤣 straight up

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Lol...YESS!!

Mic Drop! 🤣👍

100%!! I am not going to vote again if 2020 isn't fixed. What would be the point?

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I think it's imperative to focus on this point. Obviously the changes happening worldwide are monumental. Everything is converging to conclusion one way or another. I must believe that whatever takes place the rest of 2022 and into 2023 is setting the table for 2024. There is NO WAY we can survive another presidential election with our current political circumstances. There will be resolution or there will be mayhem. Guaranteed.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

That's what they want you to do. They want you to feel defeated; they want you to stay home. What you must realize is that many patriots are watching. The more real people vote, the more the fakery presents itself. Thus, it becomes harder to deny what is really taken place. This is why you must go and vote because doing so will help expose the truth.

(2) Show this thread

🔥

Been doing the same thing.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

They stopped asking me, guess they got the message 💥

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

AGREED!!! fix 2020 and reinstate the rightful our (real) president DONALD J TRUMP then we have an election in 2022, thats how we go forward and the only way i see forward and we need to adjourn congress and the senate an send them home till we can figure out whos suppose to be there and who isn't which is about 90% of them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is what Nana tells them every time they call me for more money!
I dont say "fook off" but they get that very idea before they hang up NO $!

I haven’t given them one penny! I hope it hurts them all. 2020 = audit them all. Until then, I am officially an independent.

Love it❗️👍🏼THE LIVE FREE OR DIE STATE✊🏼Henniker in the house✊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

❤️

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

100%! That's what I tell the RNC when they call me asking for donations....just a little more politely.

But, I prefer your way!😜

mispellings matter

fook!