Please pray for my three year old niece. My sister just called and said she was having seizures. NO she did NOT have the death shot. My sister just called and requested a bunch of christians pray.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Praying for Her๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

May God and the Angels protect and heal this child in your sweet name Jesus! Amen. My niece went and is still going through them.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jesus is my Savior ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Trump is my President ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Fix2020orBust๐Ÿ’ฅ #SaveAmerica๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Savethechildrenโค๏ธ

May God bless your precious neice, keep the faith ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ prayers for all of you๐Ÿ’ฅ

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Praying for you and your family

prayers for full quick recovery

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

Prayers for you and your family Stephanie
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

one true divine creator source God send divine white healing light to this precious soul. heal her in every capacity (a perfect 10;) we thank you in advance. we ask & pray this in christ jesus yeshuaโ€™s name๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
steph, look into chelation therapy (through natural foods & remedies &/or wholistic practitioners). removes heavy metals from the systerm. many people finding ivermectin or black seed cumin oil helping with parasitic damage aslo.

Oh yeah, thank you. Looking into epsom salt soaks, and also GREAT idea about black seed oil, I take it.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Prayers sent. ((hugs))

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Stephanie, sending prayers for your niece and family! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Sending prayers!!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Prayers for your niece! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

prayers coming your way - God Bless

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Prayers for your niece!

๐Ÿ™Our Lord and Saviour we bring Stephanie Foster's niece before you, Lord have mercy on this little one, bring calmness and end the seizures, surround her with your guarding Angels. Your grace and mercy is unending Thank you Lord we bless and honor you and glorify your name๐Ÿ™ we ask this in Jesus name, Let your will be done Amen. "A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his nameโ€™s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23"

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers for your niece and your entire family.
โค๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Ty sis. GOD BLESS> Will keep ya'll updated.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response private account to his Publication

So very sorry for your loss, praying. SO sorry.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless and Prayer sent!!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

That baby is prayed for. I have no other words, they don't work but prayers may!

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

I just saw your post and will pray right now for your precious niece and your family! please keep everyone posted here. ๐Ÿ™

I was just working on this today. In 40 years of Neuro appts never once did they ever mention looking for Klebsiella, parasites or any other pathogen. I do know that die off increases them in my bro due to LPS.
Proper hydration, ketosis, toxin and wifi avoidance all help in our case. Certain light frequencies also tip them off. Reach out if I can help in any way. I'm learning how to microdose the herbs to gently detox without causing the cytokine storm. Grounding helps with the electrical piece.
Sending you love and prayers.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

So sorry to hear this - could it be one of the other weapons - like the one that induced seizures via light/sound frequencies at the concert in Texas - more and more reporting this. Prayers -- if you are on FB, put up a notice on the Prayer warriors page of Mark Taylor Prohpecies.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Absolutely praying for them all - I know how scary that is. While I don't know the details of her case, I know that many doctors will try to put her on hardcore medication which is known to be toxic with massive side effects. Depending on the factors of her seizures, I hope the parents know there are natural alternatives that are significantly more effective without the devastating short and long term side effects of the usually prescribed medications. God bless that precious child and wrap her parents in love and comfort.โค๏ธ

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Yeah my sis is big time no drugs on her kiddos, right on. Ty.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Prayers UP!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS