Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

what joy this post brings me❤️🐸🙏🏼💥 I am so grateful for all of you being here at this moment in history, sharing truth, beautiful words, compassion, your strength when I feel weak. I have lost contact with my very small family, but with you great Patriots, I can keep going 🐸 we are the blessed ones, the ones God chose 🙏🏼 I stand with pride 🇺🇸with each and everyone of you💥 this incredible movement is the real history in real time WW, eyes wide open, never to go back to sleep again👁👁💥 I shall carry on, stay the course God Wins🙏🏼💥❤️

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Thats beautiful ...Well written !!!
❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

if we listened and created a simpler life. The comming months will be a challenge but challenges stretch out thought process, helping to create a bigger break from the " matrix". 😍 Be at peace, see the wonderful things around us, rest your mind and body, laugh often, smile and pay it firward.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Well said !!! Yes Amen !!!
❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

NESARA currently happening! The best is yet to come!

In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication

Yes it is !!!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication

I pray for all of humanity to be freed from debt slavery, from all forms of slavery, being sued by debt collectors is pretty scary. Went broke from cancer & medical bills, my mom helped me with home expenses, had to go in rehab facility, these debt companies are evil, I know I am not alone, so many lost their jobs, lost loved ones, I am keeping the faith🙏🏼❤️💥 Godspeed 🙏🏼💥

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Back atcha..

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Thank You. GOD Bless You and GOD Bless Us All. Where We Go One, We Go All.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I absolutely, beyond a doubt, no exaggeration, Big Time Truth, could NOT have made it this far without the loyal, patriotic, courageous, God-fearing, heart-centered anons on this site.

You share the latest digs
You have hilarious memes (laughter is great medicine)
You Have YUGE convictions and a God-gifted knack for discerning TRUTH.

God bless you
God bless you!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

So true, lots of light and love to everyone.
Very thankful to found you all!

(4) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

ditto my friend

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

love you patriots, it's definitely been a long crazy movie.

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

💞My family and friends think I am cray cray so It's very nice to have anons and Patriots on line 💞

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

went from frens to family with wego and anonup...H/T to kobayashi and team@administrator

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Thank you Dee. It's been a pleasure having you here and I'm sure we'll all see each other on the flip side. It feels like it's getting close to being turned off. Have fun and stay safe. ❤God bless.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Sweet Brother of Mine
There are so many of you I want to meet
I'm sure we'll meet one day
❤👊❤❤
I'll see you on the flip side

(1) Show this thread

Couldnt have fought this information war (WW3) with a better group of people than these Jesus Believing, God honoring, Patriotic Anons! Its been a ride and surely much more to come! Been blessed to serve with all you fine people! Much Love! The Best Is Yet To Come!

❤👊❤❤

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Thank you everyone here. Maybe when our metals and certain shares pay off we could all meet at a nice sunny beach somplace exotic.
❤😛

(2) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

yes this is thetime of Armageddon

AMEN I AM PROUD OF US ALL TOO !!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread