At the end of all this I literally want nothing, other than peace — personal and world. Just to be left alone to get on with my thing, with a little respect rather than ridicule. I am happy where I live, am blessed with good friends, and am contented as long as I get to create things from my heart and mind.

I was ridiculed and put down by my family members Saturday evening. I literally left the family function, because I'm pissed that nobody is as awake as I am.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

It is lonely. We are blessed to find this platform! Remember this isn't over and when they witness what's going to happen we need to step up with love. It will be interesting how this all shakes out. You have like minded people here who support you.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Family members letting us down is something we all have in common. I'm fortunate to have a family member who is on the same page. We get together and discuss reality while the rest of the family does whatever they do. We are the "crazy" ones, and the family knows how to reach us in the event they wake up finally.