At the end of all this I literally want nothing, other than peace — personal and world. Just to be left alone to get on with my thing, with a little respect rather than ridicule. I am happy where I live, am blessed with good friends, and am contented as long as I get to create things from my heart and mind.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Family is Everything, WWG1WGA, God Wins

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Agree...Respect & Gratitude

Peace is the Prize....

Amen. Thank you for your service Martin. Much respect.

Question is....Are YOU willing to contribute the cause of FREEDOM as your forefathers and their forefathers and their forefathers did in past years...Resulting in OUR peace and freedoms!!! Can't even get folks to speak up in public about the CRIME of Mandating MASKS in public and private places!!!! Too afraid of CATCHING something that comes with a 99% chance of SURVIVAL!!!

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

I want same things.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Amen, Martin! Peace is the true prize!
Love and respect to you, fren!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In the end Martin I believe it is what we all want. God knows, God wins! 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Amen Martin, A M E N 🙏❤️

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Absolutely and a Huge AMEN on this!

South African Patriot, thruthseeker, Donald Trump fan. The fight for America is the fight for the world. God rules Supreme!

Heaven ❤️🥂

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

La Dolce Vita👍

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

#truth ❤️

Peace is the prize.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Me too. I want a better world for my children to live in. Remove all existing governing structures/policing/judicial/education and start again with a greater distribution of the wealth that PEOPLE generate.

As Lennon said; You may say I'm a dreamer...

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Same, Martin. This will be a better world very soon. Hold the line. God wins.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

🕊️

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

🧡💜💙💚💛❤️

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

BLESS❤

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

Ditto!#FreedomDay

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I believe thats what most people all over the world truly want. To live in peace & to enjoy life with those they love. For far too long there has been a lack of peace stemming from behaviors and attitudes shaped from institutional brainwashing, and a struggle just to live within a corrupt system which by its nature keeps us fighting for our very survival.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Amen

I totally agree! Peace through out the world 💖💖💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am with you as well. i just want to live in peace and find my happiness

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Perfectly said.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I was ridiculed and put down by my family members Saturday evening. I literally left the family function, because I'm pissed that nobody is as awake as I am.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Family members letting us down is something we all have in common. I'm fortunate to have a family member who is on the same page. We get together and discuss reality while the rest of the family does whatever they do. We are the "crazy" ones, and the family knows how to reach us in the event they wake up finally.

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

It is lonely. We are blessed to find this platform! Remember this isn't over and when they witness what's going to happen we need to step up with love. It will be interesting how this all shakes out. You have like minded people here who support you.

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☀️Good Morning☀️ , 🙏 God Bless You 🙏 I ❤️ You.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Good Morning ! Beautiful pic!

(1) Show this thread

God,Family,🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿Living in the 🇺🇸, Empath, 😇Forgiveness is necessary! 🐓⚽️😘🙏🕊😘

Then you are a blessed man indeed Martin!😘🙏

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Cassie 314 to her Publication

I'm in total agreement, love ya!

(1) Show this thread