Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Its ok to cry sister. I am walking with You always. You will overcome this as You have so much already, You are bulletproof in Christ, this You know, time to get back up and fly little bird. All my love. πŸ™β€οΈ

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You have always been a source of strength for me, you encourage and push me to keep rising higher just like any true brother would. Thank you for being here for me and continuing to be someone I can trust and confide in. πŸ™πŸ€

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Sometimes we just need a mirror to shine back what so many others see in us Sister. You are strong and I will pray for You. When other hurt us it gives us opportunity to view those vulnerabilities and learn ways to eliminate them, whether it be our weakness or theirs, when we are enough for ourselves and God, nothing can touch us.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ™Always a blessing to come across your inspirational posts.

You are very kind. I am thankful You are always here, You have done so much, and continue along, You are also an inspiration, God has many pieces, and together we make One Whole. All my love.

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it