I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I had only ever asked God to let me get through to one, if helped someone it was so worth it. I Love My Lord and Savior, just want others to know He and Our Father are the real deal everlasting.🙏

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Sweet Brother of Mine

You reach millions
You lead them to God
You teach them
You did it on twitter
You do it here
You are a
Spiritual Warrior of Great Faith

I'm proud of You Jason

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God made me this way. I am so grateful. You are a bright light Sister and have helped me many times. Christs Warriors are Badass! Love You. You have always been very kind to me, God put You right there with me for reason. ❤️🙏❤️

You have helped me as well
We've done this together several years now
I have learned sooo much from you
I'm grateful we walked shoulder to shoulder through this Jason
We are great friends
Rooted in God and. Battle Buddies
I think we will always be friends

Time flies when Your living in the moment. I think we will as well.
🤗😇❤️

I was just thinking about how God
threw us in the twitter daze battle
We learned on the job ❤👊❤❤
It took awhile but we found our groove
We started walking ...with our Spiritual fist up... We were always open to the lead of the Holy Spirit... Acting according to His will

Amen. I think of it often, happy tears sister. So beautiful. So much to decode at that time, and we didn't even realize we were breaking through at first, I say it all the time, but I am just so Grateful.🙌🕊️🙌

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Me too ...I'm grateful
We learned sooo much that benefits us still today and forever really.

We were not the only Prayer Warriors on twitter. There were hundreds of us. The others are spreading the message on other platforms.
We are all spread out now
We know they are preaching their heart out
somewhere 💕
You and I started together
We prayed together
Got kicked off together
We landed on Anon Up together
Thats a God thing

(1) Show this thread