I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I had only ever asked God to let me get through to one, if helped someone it was so worth it. I Love My Lord and Savior, just want others to know He and Our Father are the real deal everlasting.🙏

Sweet Brother of Mine

You reach millions
You lead them to God
You teach them
You did it on twitter
You do it here
You are a
Spiritual Warrior of Great Faith

I'm proud of You Jason

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

proud of both you two. You gentlemen are an inspiration Brothers ✨ to us all. Q is Biblical Jesus is the King

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God made me this way. I am so grateful. You are a bright light Sister and have helped me many times. Christs Warriors are Badass! Love You. You have always been very kind to me, God put You right there with me for reason. ❤️🙏❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You have helped me as well
We've done this together several years now
I have learned sooo much from you
I'm grateful we walked shoulder to shoulder through this Jason
We are great friends
Rooted in God and. Battle Buddies
I think we will always be friends

(1) Show this thread