Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

AMEN

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Can't stop, Won't Stop. 🤍

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

❤😂❤❤ Thats sooo cute

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

WWG1WGA God's Children 🙏

Did you see the video of the gentleman (podcaster) who had sheriffs, secret service and more knock on his door one day ... tell him he had been noticed / people very high up were watching him ... so he asked his unsolicited visitors, finding them very vague with their answers, "Who is the President?" ... and they declared "DJT is the President." It took him a moment to recover, a bit emotional ... very believable ... I'll see if I can find the video, its been posted here twice ... ... but how cool is that?

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

It was sooo cool
I did see. it . it was sent privately to me
I sent it privately to D
That gentleman did a good job
I dont have the link on this device
If you find it please share it
I am proud of him

(1) Show this thread

🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I had only ever asked God to let me get through to one, if helped someone it was so worth it. I Love My Lord and Savior, just want others to know He and Our Father are the real deal everlasting.🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Sweet Brother of Mine

You reach millions
You lead them to God
You teach them
You did it on twitter
You do it here
You are a
Spiritual Warrior of Great Faith

I'm proud of You Jason

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I know individuals at the state capitol have my name in their mouths 😆

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Thats good ... I'm proud of you !!!

YOU ARE A WARRIOR !!!

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

what a great POV!

AMEN IT IS THE BEST COMPLEMENT I EVER RECEIVED

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

It is a compliment you deserve
When your light shines forth in the Fruit of the Spirit people take notice
I admire you Mary You are sooo Blessed
I love ya Sweet Sister of Mine

(1) Show this thread