Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Serah, Thank you for all you do.
You are so very much appreciated, so try not to carry all that you hear and feel, let it go through you ... remember you are a messenger not a savior. Its their choice to listen & learn the truth ... just walk away, if they call / return it a smile, no one can take your joy away.

and of course, please know there are so many here, walking alongside of you ...we all have our emotional roller coasters too.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

takes much practice of deep inward prayers to accomplish, and bc most of us are very aware, it makes us super sensitive.