To fully understand the journey you have to go back to the beginning.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Saucers?

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Fascinating!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

sounds like portals, time travel and interdimentional travel in the making.

Van de Graaff was an Alabama boy... He did go to Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship. Wonder what he picked up while at Oxford, other than an education? He went on to found High Voltage Engineering Corporation (HVEC) with John G. Trump.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Rotating electrostatic machines in high vacuum... :)

What a sweet soul. I didn't realize we had accessible interviews with JGT. 😍

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

How much of the "Z" points to JE's Zorro Ranch..?

No coincidences.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

!.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

John Trump was our favorite President's Uncle. John Trump worked with Tesla and, after Tesla's death, ended up with Tesla's research papers. I would guess POTUS has them now and they are being put to good use.

Timecop1983 - Static (feat. The Midnight) - YouTube

From Timecop1983 - Night Drive. Get it at: https://timecop1983.bandcamp.com/album/night-drive or on all major streaming platforms.Lyrics:At the shoreline in ...

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Earth is a capacitor...
4 images

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GY4m022tgo&list=LLoaTY2sdsQxDnsz1rEVey1g&index=26&t=818s
cooling down a superconductor and using a magnetic track it glides along the magnetic grid ++

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

25-Nov-2017 1:20:08 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
4ch/pol
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Lord I love this “story”, it just keeps getting better. 😊 I seem to have researched, for my own benefit, for years….out of an intense curiosity however, I literally have done NOTHING ELSE but deep dive into information, of all sorts, and try to decipher what’s real and what’s not for an entire year. Just opened my art journal and noticed I haven’t made an entry since March of last year! So much information, it’s hard to keep up..so much more coming. My hubby thinks I’m obsessed 😆….I am!….obsessed with finding the truth. I have gathered so many puzzel pieces and finally, all the little pictures are beginning to fall into place.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

puzzle! Dang, no edit. 😝

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK here is a series of video by@jetsonwhite 1-7 it is a good series that explains time displacement and other Tesla, John trump and 41020 info ... the journey begins here ...lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dt736tjqA&t=540s

Trump Time Travel Miracle Explained REMASTERED (1 of 7) - YouTube

2022 UPDATE TO ENTIRE SERIES: https://rumble.com/c/c-863943So how do we get more than one DJT? Trump could have gone back to a recent earlier year, and then ...

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

2022 UPDATE TO ENTIRE SERIES: https://rumble.com/c/c-863943
Includes a personal vision explained and confirmed by Kim Clement, and more about Time Traveler John Titor.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Donny thank you for sharing the Trump Time travel video.
They help explain everything to a 3rd grade level. Perfect for the ignorant. It really is. Simple and to the point! Great job whoever made video and thanks for sharing
Im glad i was on time to find them Peace

(7) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Zero point energy?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Tartaria
Lost in time but not forgotten.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Coming back as strong as the buildings still standing...!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️Uncle Trump❤️

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

And the beginning always leads us back to John Trump and Tesla.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Sorry.
I just kinda _need_ to shout --
what you just wrote.

AND THE BEGINNING ALWAYS LEADS US BACK TO
JOHN TRUMP AND TESLA

Holy Wow!

Electrifyingly wondrous!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I watched it but this is so above my head, lol.
I am more the English/Art Student.
Thank GOD GOD gave us all many talents . . .
I don't have that kind of brain. :)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yellow Cube ... Looking Glass Machine ...

He looks a bit like J. Assange.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Its JA's father.

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

I have a pic of John Trump and JA seated together with a small group of "professors" (college) with a blackboard behind them filled with equations and they definitely looked related.
Looked up JA genealogy and it appeared to be a "cover" ... as it said he was adopted ... Mother's family unknown.
Buried deep in a file somewhere.

(4) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

...O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Johnny i have this one in meme form... with your pic in it ...😂

(2) Show this thread

wazzzzzzup VK... sir i happen to have a couple of pics to share... to help understand the journey maybe...a little bit...idk if its relevant?! 8/8 pics

OG VK pfp... pre-Tactical!

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

87 that rabbit year

(4) Show this thread

high powered magnets - thats another reason the race is on for rare earth metals

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Open your mind and listen
Prepare to receive transmission)

Let's communicate
Interplanetary hyperspace
Open up your mind
Q will answer questions anytime

Ah huh
(This is the voice of Q)
Uh huh

Feel the gravity
Move into a new reality
Open up your mind
Q will send you thoughts throughout time

Huh
(This is the voice of Q)
Uh huh

(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Open your mind and listen
Prepare to receive transmission)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvEIXfy_Ga8

Q 'The Voice Of Q' (Original 12" Mix) - YouTube

12" Now On Bandcamp:https://isleofjura.bandcamp.com/album/q-the-voice-of-qThe leftfield electro disco gem originally released in 1982 finally gets an officia...

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

L O V E T H I S ! ! !

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Way back in the 70's I had a Van Der Graaf Generator...Beautiful machine..

(1) Show this thread