#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To fully understand the journey you have to go back to the beginning.

wazzzzzzup VK... sir i happen to have a couple of pics to share... to help understand the journey maybe...a little bit...idk if its relevant?! 8/8 pics

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

87 that rabbit year

OG VK pfp... pre-Tactical!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim thats makes me OG also then lol. Yes one can only get these pic when screen shot at the time... one cant go back now it will have tactical gear on..... i was here since Time posted the pic with JR under the desk...around ThanQsgiving 2018 ...i was one of the anons asking questions/learning in these pre tactical threads...lol back when VK did DM's(.👍)... when there was GK's...lol i have been vibing ever since!✌️😎

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

tesla reminds me of General Flynn

Facts did they catch on to Simpsons and jump their shit and flip the script.