Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

💞💞💞💞🙏

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Thank you for your service My Brother in Christ! And thank you for sharing such a lovely story about our president!!! Truly an awesome man!!!❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Tears, what a beautiful story❤️ Donald Trump never speaks about all of his wonderful acts of kindness, it’s called humility ❤️💥
I love this man, what a beautiful heart❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸💥

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Well said, patriot ! Wonderful story and man!

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

President Trump is the anointed servant of God who will lead God's people to a great victory. I look forward to the celestial celebration from all surviving humanity and heavenly hosts to tell the world the real story of Donald J Trump.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

awwww yeah, WE all knew Trumps heart is filled with the Holy Spirit and his hand is neatly tucked into God's, Jesus knows his name. Thank You, Jesus for sending Your Help!