The Ukraine discovery is one of [their] biggest secrets that wasn’t supposed to be uncovered.

Think about it.

ALL [their] secret belong to US.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

They never thought she would lose.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I think that Israel may hide some really sicko stuff, if it is left for last.

Maybe we better buckle up again?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I am sure that they figured with Biden planted as President - their(DS) secrets would be protected..next Taiwan and then Israel???

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

[they] where so sure of them self, drunk on satanic power they didnt see God coming
,its almost funny if it hadnt gone this far

12:21

🙌

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

It appears to me that all of Ukraine’s horrible secrets are strongly attached to the [U]nited [S]tates. The US doesn’t want these secrets to be known.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

This documentary about the 2014 coup is by Ukranian film makers reveals the roles of Nuland, No Name, and Biden in fomenting the civil war against their own people. It is a horrible tragedy. Please watch and share. The West needs to know.
https://youtu.be/-K4EkyYFE9I

anons, research chernobyl and catacombs in ukraine. when chernobyl nuclear reactors were being built, all engineers and workers were told there was zero risk of an explosion, then when it exploded the firefighters and again all workers were not even told the radiation exposure was enough to kill them in hours AND leaving much of the area inhabitable for millions on years due to radiation half lives being so long. so much has been hidden and eyes are on ukraine for a reason. underground tunnels used for trafficking girls mainly

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

i found that russia has a large military stash of jets and rocketts there, and the russians are there now, to clean out dumbs but would [they] have the russians keep that much eqiptment ect there? or has the russians been in control over there this whole time? i am thinking there gearing up the large amounts of stash there, its over 10 years ago i learned this and cant find it fast in all the mess thats out there now on russia and chernobyl, but i thought it was worth mentioning anyway

(1) Show this thread

The Ark

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I’m curious how they’ll try and hide that one! 👊

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

The DS has been misappropriating our hard earned money for far to long!

Let the veil of secrecy fall to expose it all!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Relentless Truth
@Lebronsonroids
·

Instead of listening to Russia's evidence backed claims
of illegal US funded bio-resesrch in Ukraine,
the UN security council is using this meeting to set the stage
for using Russia as a scapegoat
for when they inevitably attempt to start WWIII.

Putin obviously knew this would happen.
So why did he call for the meeting?

HOW DO YOU MAKE EVIDENCE PUBLIC?

Feels like a Trump-style trap that the entire United Nation's just walked into...

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

All [their] secret are* belong to us.

Sorry, I'm a real stickler for grammar.😉

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

misspellings matter

(1) Show this thread

WE HAVE IT ALL . ⚡️⚡️⚡️
NCSWIC 🙌🏼🇺🇸🦅

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

amazing advantages when you have the enemies playbook! 🙏 💖

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, we have more than we know.

Many have laid their lives down for us...

Their sacrifice will not go unoticed or vindicated...

God will NOT be mocked, especially by a bird...

Good Point.
Secret society, capital, rituals, bio-labs, money laundering, HT ... its all there.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

[they] scared now. How to spread the truth to the masses, remains to be seen.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread