Oddly, the only thing that isn't fake in an information war is the propaganda. It's 100% genuine propaganda, every time!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

No GMO there🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is what God gave us soul powers for Nana thinks!
We cant believe what we see with our eyes or hear with our ears so all we have is our soul power to determine truth by what resonates to our heart brain.

Iv'e told you a million times. Propaganda means look closely. 😉

In response Free Music to his Publication

For those that sleep through life, I just did a play on words gag.
ie Don't rely on blatant repetition, take a propper ganda.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Truly a brilliant plan to expose them all. Treason, sedition, blackmail, threats, coersion, lies, deciet & deception, their is no bottom to depths of their corruption!
White hats definitely have the upperhand!😎👍

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

This family has speculated Putin and Xi both as white hats since ‘20. LFG!

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yep

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Lotta odd nazi stuffs goin on me thinks. kek

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

As my dad always said, "genuine imitation 100% of the time."