The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sometimes I close my eyes until I become like part of the wind ~~~

~Photo by Shelley Paulson Photography

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Do you talk with Wind too?

If you haven't yet, you should try! Wind Talks back! For me, Wind talks back via pictures and has shown me events to come.

I have seen the second space shuttle explode, and lots more! Wind is my friend!

I know it sounds ludicrous, but I am here to document my journey and it is true for me, so I thought I would share!

This reminds me of those huge fast moving storms that move over during the day and you stand out there in it and the power moves through your bones. Beautiful! ☺️🌦️🌬️💨

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

TY for sharing! Sounds awesome!!! For me it is like Wind dances around me in a twirl. But I can also feel things when Wind is rushing on by like a storm or even a gentle breeze! It is hard to put to words, it is more of a feeling, like an old friend is nearby that you wanted to talk to for a long while!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

That is beautiful! Sounds like it is sentient and hugging you. I believe! SO much we can't scientifically prove but we know in our heart. 🤗💗

(1) Show this thread