Sometimes I close my eyes until I become like part of the wind ~~~

~Photo by Shelley Paulson Photography

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I painted a copy of this painting several years ago.
The artist is Diana Beech and it's called Cloud Walkers.
The one I painted was 5 ft long and 2 ft height. See the Eagle 🦅

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

This is SO beautiful! Thank you for sharing! 💗😌🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Lovely. Lucky you.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

What if Each Generation
Had the Ability to Follow The Inner Voice To Jesus …
lead by ABBA
To his Beloved Son..
And The Door 🚪 to paradise
Unlocks
“if So”
Revelation 5:4
New International Version
4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God's creations never cease to amaze me! GORGEOUS!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's spirit animal!
Oh how I wish they could fix my back riding would be one of the first things I would do.
Joy water leaks just thinking about it.

When I was a kid, my whole childhood was spent on a farm in the country.
There were no neighborhood kids to play with.
My horses and dogs were my bffs.

Some of the best memories of my life.
Some ppl when you ask say they want to be 16 yrs old again, screw that Nana wants to be like 5 with my first shetland pony.

I dont want to know a damn thing and I want someone else to take care of me again so I can just play with my animals.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

🐴🐴She is stunning😍#Animals#nature

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Do you talk with Wind too?

If you haven't yet, you should try! Wind Talks back! For me, Wind talks back via pictures and has shown me events to come.

I have seen the second space shuttle explode, and lots more! Wind is my friend!

I know it sounds ludicrous, but I am here to document my journey and it is true for me, so I thought I would share!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Well I will listen closer to the wind and water. I have had dreams which gave me vision of events in my future. All of which came true. I am for sure in my element when I am with nature.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

This reminds me of those huge fast moving storms that move over during the day and you stand out there in it and the power moves through your bones. Beautiful! ☺️🌦️🌬️💨

(3) Show this thread