Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Oh snap Russia came prepared to this meeting with the UN with photos to EXPOSE the fake Ukrainian footage. Fook yeah! 🔥

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I mean how fookin awesome is this?!?!!

Russia came prepared to debunk Ukrainian fake news.
What’s even cooler, Anons already found this stuff first.

Q trained us well. :)

I have to confess that I FF'd through all of the US China puppet aide's speech. I knew that if her mouth is open, lies are pouring out. Immediately, it was obvious that this UN SECURITY MEETING was in fact a KANGAROO COURT. These worldwide representatives are not interested in protecting the world from anything. They are solely interested in collecting their huge paychecks and perks. They are only interested in who is offering the largest bribe for their support. It is clear that the world will never be a safer place with the UN running things. Talk is cheap, actions are what makes the difference between a real human being and a mongrel dog only after his next bone. This is why it is easy to see that Russia is "hitting the nail on the head" and that the rest of the council (with a couple of exceptions) are just other mongrel dogs fighting for their next bone.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it