Oh snap Russia came prepared to this meeting with the UN with photos to EXPOSE the fake Ukrainian footage. Fook yeah! πŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Truth is the way.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Can’t wait for the green light.
Teams on standby.

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I mean how fookin awesome is this?!?!!

Russia came prepared to debunk Ukrainian fake news.
What’s even cooler, Anons already found this stuff first.

Q trained us well. :)

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I have to confess that I FF'd through all of the US China puppet aide's speech. I knew that if her mouth is open, lies are pouring out. Immediately, it was obvious that this UN SECURITY MEETING was in fact a KANGAROO COURT. These worldwide representatives are not interested in protecting the world from anything. They are solely interested in collecting their huge paychecks and perks. They are only interested in who is offering the largest bribe for their support. It is clear that the world will never be a safer place with the UN running things. Talk is cheap, actions are what makes the difference between a real human being and a mongrel dog only after his next bone. This is why it is easy to see that Russia is "hitting the nail on the head" and that the rest of the council (with a couple of exceptions) are just other mongrel dogs fighting for their next bone.

well done Russia ... but we have to make sure everyone watches this and knows what's really happening in Ukraine.

Cannot let [DS] continue to lie!

(7) Show this thread