In response ginger hunley to her Publication

just bought from Ampex

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

just bought 54 oz!

In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication

Nice! Where can I buy? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I've never purchased silver or gold aside from jewelry lol.

(1) Show this thread

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

The land of the plumed serpent... https://youtu.be/F5UrMx_gmHU

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

We are the news! The ants are awake, Hopper is pooping his pants! 🙌

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

Done!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

Yes!!!!....I have been buying Silver since March...I started buying Gold... but switched up to Silver in July...gonna keep buying it up 👌😂🐸🇺🇲

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

I did my part. Bought what we could.🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻

DONE.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

i just purchased 10 pretty silver eagles!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Hes right

Never been a big money guy but it sounds like a plan.

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

lets bring the leeches down 🙋‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. 🐸🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 grandkids call me BEGA.

Where can you still buy gold and silver every place i check isnt accepting orders

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Lisa Fra to her Publication

I just did 10 each 1 oz random dated Silver Eagle coins from APMEX. 1-3 days to process payment, but they are locked in price, and they are real US Mint coins.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I've got five in Oz. if I ever get some sleep I'll try to buy some more in a few hours!

For tge longest time, i had been on the wrong side of the stock market. Thats why I'd rather trust real estate than stock. After following@ghostEzra for the past two months, i made the right move before the BitCoin crash, and sat out the GameStop saga. Now I have secured some precious metsl. I feel finally I am on the right side of the market. Its time to unite and empower the Davids to fight and win the Goliath.

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

😄I bought 12 oz yesterday....and little plastic containers for it.

Bought an oz of gold yesterday. ill get 4 oz of silver then, just for fun! Power to the people!

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. 🐸🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 grandkids call me BEGA.

Where were you able to purchase it. I have been trying

(1) Show this thread

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

and then.. BOOM Alchemy is all the sudden CREATED!!! 😂😂😂😂

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

The problem is going to be able to get physical silver now. If you got to the retail sites that sell silver, most of them are out of stock! I am going to assume the local coin dealers will be out or out by this morning.

Only followers of this user (@naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Well, ain't got much disposable, but I'll have to search around tomorrow and see where there is decently priced and reputable sellers to see about picking some up from.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

I just bought silver and I know sh.. about silver. Exciting!

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

In response Kay Eski to her Publication
(1) Show this thread