Patriots promise me this

if theres an internet blackout- we all go outside and meditate barefoot on the Earth and PRAY all at once.

Lets make a plan to do it as soon as any massive blackout occurs.

Our powers are MASSIVE.
If we all pray at once- we can cause phenomena U catch my drift ? ;)

Retweet this please
hugs fam

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Excellent idea!

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

bet!~~

I am in.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

What a great idea! ❤️
Im in

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm gonna do it in the nude...

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Sounds good to me and I say we manifest this to happen between tonight and friday! 🙏😉

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

any particular prayer to start? Michael the Archangel? The Our Father? any? it’s a great idea.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

🙏🏼💜 I'm all in so I promise. Don't know you per say but I know your heart. 💜💜💜

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

In

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Count me in !

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Yes I will be there everyday pre, post and during praying without ceasing.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Don't freak out when all the air raid sirens go off worldwide...

This will happen right after London Bridge.

Check the rest of her info at McAllister TV on Rumble. More info in subsequent videos.

https://rumble.com/vyi758-brand-new-intel-scare-scenario-around-the-corner-keep-calm-big-changes-comi.html

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I love this Lauren👊💖

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

I will but have to clean the snow off first😎

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

YUP, Count Me In Lauren :)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️ this, I’m in!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Why wait? All should turn to God immediately calling out to Him at once. 🙏🕊️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes we need to agree to do this!
Our prayers are what God has heard, what helped in his decision on the ending.

Love this!

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Sounds like a wonderful idea! ill be there 😎 Thanks for sharing and
motivating us. 😇🙏❤️

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

in.

I Am In! Amen!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Absolutely IN🐸🇺🇸😇🙏🏻❤️😎

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

what a beautiful idea. count me in

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

✅💯

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

I promise

I'm in.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Absolutely! I am in!

All the good people of our planet are in my prayers every day ❤️🙏