Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

AMEN WE LOVE YOU TOO SISTER

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I love you Mary 😘

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Thaat was a great step for me....led to my ability to forgive. One night i prayed for the evil ones...and cried....because it just came out. 🙏

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

I'm proud of you. Forgiving is so important.
That is a wonderful testimony..
I love you ...God Bless You Sooo Much

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I was literally on this drop.. I can't remember what it related to but there it is...

And here you are... reunited after all this time.

It's Connie.. the one who made some very sophisticated works of art for you, featuring some stick men and women and a technique I like to call 'mixed-up-media'...

You were one of my "Oh no I am gonna miss her so much" people... I am so glad I found you hanging out spreading Jesus favour as you are like to do to our comfort and blessing.

Hi Diane its Connie. I love you.

Hi Connie . I remember you Sis.
I was off line for awhile after I got kicked off twitter ... But a special friend led me here.
I missed all of you like crazy. We are and were Powerful in our unity. I love all of you.
Some are here ..some are on signal

I remember your pictures. Yes I do
I love you sooo much

I'm glad you found me ... this is home

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Back Atcha! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I love you, too!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

❤😘❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Hi Two Nickels,
I never was exposed to religion, I found much of this own my own through researching. As everything unfolded, I found God hiding in the silver lining. Sometimes I pray formal payers like the prayer of St Francis, or Prayer of St Jude.
Other times I make it up as I go along, because those are the times HE knows we really mean it from the heart.

In Jesus Name Amen

I simply talk. Like I'm talking to you.
I talk situations through. Weigh everything out. If I do this blah blah blah
But If I do that blah blah blah.
Usually before I'm done I see something in the situation I had not seen
I can come up with a plan of action because Gods like. look at it this way.
Retriggering the worries with one little tweak of something ...
I get my answer without waiting

Sometimes I simply thank Him
Not asking for anything
Not requiring His help
Just thanking Him for all He had done

Just a conversation with God

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

i have morning coffee chatting and just ask to have inspiration to do what i need to do. when things go goo could be fresh baked bread i smile and think thank you. when i go to bed i go with gratitude and peace. then rinse and repeat. im simple and enjoy simple joy and gratitude.

(2) Show this thread

AMEN WE LOVE YOU TOO PATRIOTS STAND IN GOD FAMILY AND HUMANITY AROUND THE WORLD WE ARE NOT ALONE LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED BE NOT AFRAID PRAY BE JOYFUL AND BE THANKFUL WG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen Amen Amen

(1) Show this thread

I believe in the power of prayer too! Much Love to you Double Eagle! Be blessed!

God Bless You Sweet Heart

(1) Show this thread