I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love you Sweet Family

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I was literally on this drop.. I can't remember what it related to but there it is...

And here you are... reunited after all this time.

It's Connie.. the one who made some very sophisticated works of art for you, featuring some stick men and women and a technique I like to call 'mixed-up-media'...

You were one of my "Oh no I am gonna miss her so much" people... I am so glad I found you hanging out spreading Jesus favour as you are like to do to our comfort and blessing.

Hi Diane its Connie. I love you.

Hi Connie . I remember you Sis.
I was off line for awhile after I got kicked off twitter ... But a special friend led me here.
I missed all of you like crazy. We are and were Powerful in our unity. I love all of you.
Some are here ..some are on signal

I remember your pictures. Yes I do
I love you sooo much

I'm glad you found me ... this is home

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

That's a perfect gif. My feelings exactly. We are all reuniting again... I made it here... I am not on signal...

I'm so glad you remember my art work!! I can make some more just for you... My muse!

Here.. I just snapped these cuddly looking gorillas hanging out in my back yard waiting for a delivery of bananas... we have an 'agreement'... I give them bananas, they give me sound business advice... sometimes we role play challenging situations in the workplace.

I love you Diane...

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

😂😂😂 you're sooo cute

I love you Sweet Heart
You made my heart smile 😉😉😊

(1) Show this thread